9.07.2010

Embed MP3 player on Your Website with FreeVideoCoding.com

I have been posting my interview MP3s in a player on my Food Allergy site for some time. It works very well in keeping people on my website for hours. Here is my most recent interview embedded on blogger with the same code that I used to embed on the actual interview page.

The option I chose on freevideocoding.com was "Link to Embedded Player (from image)" as you can see to prevent the player from activating when the page is opened I included an image as a cover. You can chose ANY media format to embed an MP3, I chose Windows Media format. [NOTE: the web visitor's web browser actually chooses which player will be used.]

FreeVideoCoding.com

On most pages on my food allergy site I used my software, Video Code Maker, to create the code to embed the MP3 AND "marry google ads" to the player itself. You can place any image above your player or beside it with Video Code Maker.

Nerissa Oden
www.TheVideoQueen.com

3 comments:

  1. It is good and very useful information that you have shared over here. According to me if we include MP3 player and music in our website then we can get more traffic and more visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3D laptops will have a 3D button. This button will allow user to toggle 3D on/off. This video on YouTube of 3D laptop shows the button
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cue9nFdMXss

    Nerissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. my code is most important mp3 video creating site from new site www.newsong.com please now form code four u

    ReplyDelete